Website Terms and Conditions
- All material on this website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads, pricing, products and services (Content) is owned by or licensed to Marantali. You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content for any purpose, other than with the prior written consent of Marantali, or as permitted by law. All rights of Marantali are reserved.
- Trade marks used on this website to describe third parties and their products are trade marks of those third parties.
Linking and Third Party Content
- You must not link to, frame or mirror any part of the website without Marantali’s written authorisation.
- The website may contain links to or display the content of third parties (Third Party Content), including links to websites operated by other organisations and individuals (Third Party Websites). Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of Marantali. Marantali does not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct. If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
- You must not:
- use the website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the website for commercial purposes (including for competitive advantage or to the competitive disadvantage of Marantali);
- use the website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website;
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- is not your original work, or which may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- you know or suspect, or should reasonably know or suspect, to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content; or
- contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice.
- Without limiting the above, you will not and will not permit a third party to:
- use any method or process (including data scraping, web-bots, collection or accumulation tool, robot, spider or scripted responses) for the purpose of obtaining, processing, copying, replicating, distributing, reconfiguring, republishing, viewing, assessing, analysing, modifying or repacking the Content;
- use, obtain, or attempt to obtain from the website, information in order to identify or discover pricing, underwriting, rating and related business methodology or systems; and
- do anything which will or may damage, disrupt access to or interfere with the proper operation of the website.
- If you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact us.
- Marantali reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its website, and to modify or remove any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the website by any user, without notice. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any material via the website, you grant Marantali a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the material in any form and for any purpose, and unconditionally waive all moral rights as defined by the Copyright Act 1968.
- Marantali is not responsible for, and accepts no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the website by any person other than Marantali. Marantali does not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than Marantali.
- You agree to indemnify Marantali and its Related Bodies Corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001) and each of their officers, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers and licensors (collectively Affiliates) in respect of any liability, loss or damages (including all legal and other costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by them arising (in whole or part) out of the breach of or failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, or any other default or wrongful conduct in relation to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions, on the part of you or any of your Affiliates.
- The information contained on this website is general in nature and is not given as advice (financial or otherwise) or as a recommendation by Marantali about any investment or property. You should not rely on information contained on this website. You should obtain independent legal and financial advice and make your own assessment before deciding whether to invest.
- All drawings, sketches, plans, dimensions, lot sizes, lot locations, computer renderings and other like information contained on this website are approximate only. Interior photographs are an indication only and may not represent the home on display. Lot frontages stated are a guide only and dependent on individual council requirements. Images are for illustrative purposes only and may contain items that are not included in the standard specification, or in the promotion, or supplied by Marantali. Marantali reserves the right to amend or vary any information contained on the website, including images, at any time.
- A variety of factors outside of Marantali’s control influence the size, location and availability of lots for purchase, including council requirements, planning consents, survey results and government and council requirements.
- Where prices are included on this website, those prices are provided as a guide only. You should speak to a Marantali representative to obtain specific information about pricing.
- By accessing our website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify Marantali and each of its Affiliates for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this website. Marantali holds the benefit of these Terms and Conditions for itself and on behalf of each of its Affiliates.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us.