We are excited to announce that our next release is coming soon!
Stage 7A releasing in December
There has been an unprecedented demand to secure land at Olivia and there is no sign of this slowing down. We will be releasing new land over the next few months, with the Stage 7A Release coming in the first week of December 2021!
Perfectly positioned near a future neighbourhood park*, 4.5-hectare sporting ground, and within walking distance to a primary school, Stage 7A offers walkability and easy access to green open space – a haven for active lifestyles!
Featuring 11 highly sought after lots, ranging in size from 294m2 to 448m2 and prices starting from just $305,000, be quick to secure the perfect lot to build your dream home with only a 5% deposit!
Stage 7 titles are expected to register in late 2023. You can keep up to date with progress on our construction updates page.
Create a quality lifestyle for you and your family at Olivia
Located in the heart of the west, just 28kms from Melbourne’s CBD, Olivia is the perfect place to raise your family, upsize to your dream home, or invest for the future. The development offers numerous lifestyle benefits for residents including over 6.5 hectares of green open space with a state-of-the-art 1.27-hectare feature park; a future childcare centre at the entrance, and a primary school^ along Caulonia Drive, which is all within walking distance in the estate.
Olivia is conveniently located to provide easy access to schools, shopping, transport options, and employment opportunities:
- There are numerous existing early learning centres and primary and secondary schools within close vicinity of Olivia; a selection can be found here. There are also four planned schools within a 5-minute drive of Olivia, including the proposed primary school along Caulonia Drive, adjacent to Stage 2^.
- Two future town centres are a short distance providing all your shopping needs. Rockbank’s future town centre will include a “thriving major shopping centre, spanning approximately 35,000 square metres and consisting of an indoor shopping centre and village style high street.” (3L Alliance, 2016). Mount Atkinson’s future town centre will feature a Westfield shopping centre covering 80,000 square metres^.
- The entrance to the Western Freeway is just a 5-minute drive from Olivia, as well as the recently upgraded Rockbank train station for an easy commute. It is proposed that a future train station will be developed within 5km to the east of Olivia and is expected to become operational once the number of people in the local community significantly increases.
- There are lots of employment opportunities within a 15-minute commute of Olivia; the future Melbourne Business Park is predicted to deliver 19,000 jobs by 2040; the new Melton Hospital is expected to be operational by 2026-27; Melton Business Park is set to “become a first class industrial park.” (JLL, 2021); Amazon and HelloFresh have already opened facilities nearby, with Myer and Makita joining them in the near future.
Becoming part of the Olivia community means having everything you need right on your doorstep!
Register your interest
To enquire about purchasing in the upcoming release, please register online, get in touch with our Estate Manager, Christian Taverna on 0422 871 939 or [email protected], or visit our sales office from 10am Monday, 29 November 2021and start something beautiful today!
* Neighbourhood park is to be delivered in Stage 9.
^ To be developed by third parties – delivery time frames are outside of Olivia’s control.
All statements (including prices) are based on information available to Olivia at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice or obligation.